Monday, November 7, 2011

S.T.A.R.

When using S.T.A.R. on my Halloween story:
I substituted, took out, added, and rearranged multiple parts of my story.

          Tap. Tap. Tap. The sound came from inside the closet. Quietly, I crept toward the door as my little brother came along and clung onto the  the back of my shirt. we heard ths8i sound, but we knew no one was in the room, but except him and I. I turned my head around t my brother and put my pointer finger over my mouth, covered his mouth.
          I said quietly, "Shh".  
          He nodded his head and covered his eyes. I opened the closet door and I saw nothing but his toys and clothes.
          I said, "See you big baby, there is nothing even in the closet!"
          All of a sudden we heard the clothes saw the clothes moving. I jumped back and my brother screamed.
          He yelped, "What the heck is that!"
          The we heard, "Bark! Bark! Bark!"
          We started hysterically laughing. It was our puppy trying to get out of the closet. Who knows how long poor little Toby was stuck in there for. I felt so horrible for him because he certainly did not get to eat for hours. He ran so fast past us, leavin a trail of  "his scent" behind him. It was a little disgusting, but my brother and I still just laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment